All orders and purchases made through this website is subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice and at our discretion.
- CONTRACT BETWEEN YAHALLA AND THE CUSTOMER
- When you place an order to purchase items using our website this is an offer by you to us to purchase those items. We will confirm receipt of your order by an email summarizing the details of your order. The contract between us is established at he point we send the invoice copy in respect of those items mentioned in the email. The customers using the website who are minors ( under the age of 18 ) shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact or use the website.
- HOURS OF BUSINESS FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- The hours of business for Customer Support are from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm (GST) Sunday – Thursday (excluding public holidays)
- YOUR PROFILE
- Customers have to register with us to purchase items using our website. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account username and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile. Customers agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password is kept confidential and secure. We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit contents, or cancel orders at our discretion.
- PHONE ORDERS AND CUSTOMER CARE PHONE NUMBER
- Alternatively, Customer can call and place this orders by dialing +971 42666726 / +971 42666668 / +971 564157299
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- At yahalla.com we carry stock holdings of products at our distribution center to ensure speedy delivery of your ordered items. However, under certain circumstances if a product is unavailable, the customer will be timely informed about the same.
- Products are invoiced in UAE Dirham (AED). Delivery is charged extra. Please refer to delivery terms on this site for details. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we detect any error in the price of items that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. Prices displayed on the website apply only to online purchases. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
- CHANGES IN PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- yahalla.com may change the price of any item on the site from time to time as it deems fit. Prices are subjects to change without notice. yahalla.com will not issue refunds in the event that a price decrease occurs after a customer has made a purchase. yahalla.com does not guarantee that any item will be in-stock or that any item will continue to be carried. Selection of inventory will change as yahalla.com deems fit and is subject to change without notice.
- SUBMIT ORDER
- After clicking submit order you agree and accept the following:
- You will provide valid and true details to a yahalla.com Customer Care agent, who will contact you on your mobile phone or by email to confirm the order and delivery details.
- Your order status can be tracked online through the “See Orders” link after logging into your account.
- Please make necessary arrangements for payments (if it is Cash on Delivery) and authorize to accept the goods in your absence.
- If the order is cancelled before shipment, no cancellation charges will apply
- Prior to breaking the factory seal, please ensure that the model number on the packing / carton matches YOUR ORDER.
- Items broken open from the factory packing or switched on cannot be accepted for EXCHANGE or REFUND.
- In case the goods are DAMAGED or INCOMPLETE or INCORRECT – please inform yahalla.com (by email or phone) within 24 hrs of delivery.
- CANCELLING AN ORDER
- Please notify us over phone +971 42666726 /+971 42666668 / +971 564157299 or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the intention to cancel the order. If you could intimate us reason for cancellation, we shall improve our services. No cancellation charges will be applicable if the order is cancelled before the delivery.
- For most products, we commit an estimated delivery time frame of one to three working days. However, this may stretch anywhere between five to ten days (or more in exceptional cases) depending upon the ordered items and also the delivery location.
- Nevertheless, in all cases our deliver partner shall communicate on your registered email address about the estimated delivery time frame within two working days of placing the order.
- We do offer free delivery inside UAE, however it applies to orders greater than value AED 4,000/-. (A nominal charge of AED 25/- will apply for delivery in UAE for orders below AED 4,000/-.). For GCC, MiddleEast and other countries additional delivery charges are applicable based on the locations.
- POST DELIVERY INSPECTION BY CUSTOMER
- Carefully read the information below regarding the proper handling of your new item. Following these guidelines will make your experience with our Customer Care easier and more pleasant and will help to expedite any transactions.
- Upon receipt of your new item, please inspect it carefully as to its contents and condition.
- All claims for damaged or missing items MUST be reported to yahalla.com within twenty four (24) hours of receipt of merchandise.
- In the event your package arrives damaged, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact yahalla.com and inform about it. yahalla.com will then investigate the matter and authorize either a full refund or replace
the unit if the claim or complaint deems fit. All packaging MUST be retained until the problem has been resolved. Please DO NOT damage the manufacturer’s packaging. PAYMENT
- We accept payments in AED through online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card, Cash on Delivery and also through Store pick-up.
Note: COD is available only for GCC (Except KSA) and Egypt countries.
- RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
- Please read all conditions below. yahalla.com reserves the right to refuse a return / refund / exchange request.
- HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
1. To return an item please call our Customer Care Centre at +971 42666726 / +971 42666668 or email
to register your return/exchange request.
2. All returned items must be in same as sold and delivered condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
3. Delivered items must be complete and unused. If you have opened the box to examine the product, it must have been done so without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or without damaging the product in any way and must be
carefully re-packaged as received.
4. Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect and email to (email@example.com). Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product’s factory packing (carton) or product itself.
5. Delivery charges for returning items should be paid by the customer.
6. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
7. Send returns to YAHALLA GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES L.L.C, Leader Sports Building, P.O. Box 2377, Salah Al Din Road, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- WARRANTIES & REPAIR
- YaHalla products purchased on yahalla.com come with a limited warranty of one (1)
year starting from the date of invoice. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
- The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original proof of purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product.
- Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the first one-year period.
- YaHalla may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new YaHalla product.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; accident; excess moisture; insects; lightning; power surges; connections to improper voltage supply; unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition; damages caused by inadequate packing or shipping procedures; loss of, damage to or corruption of stored data; damages caused by use with third-party products/applications; product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- All content included on the yahalla.com website, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of yahalla.com and is protected by UAE and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of yahalla.com and protected by UAE and international copyright laws. These should not be reproduced or used without express written permission from yahalla.com
- yahalla.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of yahalla.com. yahalla.com’s trademarks and trade dress shall not be used in connection with any product or service that is not yahalla.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits yahalla.com.
- LIMITATIONS ON USE
- Unless otherwise specified, the content on the yahalla.com’s website is for your personal and non-commercial use and we grant you a limited license to view the yahalla.com’s website for that purpose. You shall not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the yahalla.com’s website without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the yahalla.com’s website or its contents will terminate the limited license granted by us to you.
- RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of UAE.
- All product specifications, images and other information is owned and controlled by YaHalla. The intention of yahalla.com is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. However, yahalla.com cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual.
- All delivery times are estimates only and some products may take longer due to circumstances beyond our control.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customers can contact for support either through telephone or through email:
Tel: +971 42666726 / +971 42666668
- POSTAL ADDRESS
The postal address and registered office of yahalla.com is
YaHalla Global Technologies L.L.C,
Leader Sports Building,
P.O.Box 2377, Salah Al Din Road,
Deira, Dubai, UAE